Monday, December 28, 2009

It seems...

It seems time is so short during the winter break.

I guess it's a busy time of year, and that feeling is to be expected.

I mean, my time home was longer than the "usual"... That's for sure. Normally, if I'm lucky, I get two days at home. This year I managed to sneak in four and a half! The time back home was really good, but again it seemed short.

I also miss getting up to Edmonton to see the rest of my family! I just received a call from my sister, and I guess I'm missing out on the belated family Christmas dinner...

The thought of all that good food and company makes it tough to miss because of training!

It's going to be a short visit here in Calgary though. I'm shipping off to Kingston for a couple days and then back to Montreal for some training with the team there.

We'll be losing Jon for a bit as him and his wife Veronick are about to have a baby. So heading off to Montreal is probably a good time as he'll be very busy this month!

It should be good to get away though. This time while I'm there, I need to crack down on studying and get things done!

Haha.

Just a heads up, look forward to my January 8th posting. It should be an exciting one!

No comments:

Post a Comment