Friday, August 7, 2009

Two

Two days to go. Two days until Olympic Trials.

We're back in Vancouver now! It seemed like only yesterday that we were here.

Vancouver is so beautiful, I love being here. Normally we luck out and get sunny days, but I think we brought the clouds with us from Calgary. In the previous weeks (6 total) that I've been here for either training or racing I think there has only been 2 days of cloudy weather. But since we've been here I haven't seen the sun yet. Oh well, from what I hear on how things have been going with the temperature and fires, it's probably a good thing.

Yesterday was also our first day back on ice at the Vancouver Coliseum. Suffice to say, things are going well. We had two on ice programs yesterday tied in with a weight program. I'm looking forward to the ice session today, we have some longer laps I think.

The rest of the time is spend trying to relax.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment